Fiscal impact analysis allows users to compare the implications of varying forms of development on local expenditures and revenues. The model focuses on the impacts associated with new residential growth, accounting for the capital costs of new and upgraded local infrastructure; local operations and maintenance (O&M) costs to serve new and upgraded infrastructure; and primary sources of city revenues.
The chart summary for fiscal impacts include:
- Revenue - Cumulative revenue associated with property tax and utility fees ($).
Note: If you hover the mouse onto the horizontal chart, it displays the base value of the various tax revenue received.
- Res Tax - Total Residential property tax revenue.
- Com Tax - Total Commercial property tax revenue.
- Water - Total water tax revenue.
- Sewer - Total sewer tax revenue.